Application description: Ideal for material handling in a manufacturing or industrial environment. This product can be used in many different industries including food, automotive, heavy industrial, paper, chemical, aviation, electronics and more. A Load Mover can be used to move product and equipment throughout a manufacturing facility and warehouses. It also works well in moving production material from work cell to work cell.
A Load Mover recommendation: The Load Mover “XTRA” is probably the most commonly used product for general factory applications. This product can handle industrial carts that weight up to 20,000 lbs, yet it is highly maneuverable. The Load Mover “Xtreme” which can handle weights up to 50,000 lbs may be applicable for industries that manufacture heavy products such as agriculture, construction, and mining equipment.
The Industrial tugger has a variety of attachments and features that make it an ideal choice for manufacturing applications.
Features of the INDUSTRIAL TUGS
- Designed to minimize ergonomic stress
- Has a variety of attachments to adapt to a lot of uses
- Easy to maneuver in tight warehouse spaces
- Requires minimal maintenance
- On-board battery charger
- Works all day on a single charge
- Can be customized for unique needs
- In many cases, the Load Mover is more efficient and safer than other material handling equipment.
- It can be used in manufacturing, especially for material movement from operation to operation, where forklifts can pose a serious threat to both people and equipment.
- Fits any size operator and promotes a comfortable posture.
- Material handling in manufacturing has some of the highest reported OSHA recordable injuries in industry.
- A Load Mover reduces the risks of operator injury and product damage.
See our article on “Power Tugs Improve Safety, Productivity, and Profits” to learn more on how a tug can save you money.
The video below shows the Load Mover being used in an automotive manufacturing facility.